Download WhatsApp for Ubuntu: Hai Friends, in this post we are going to discuss the interesting topic WhatsApp and how to use WhatsApp for Ubuntu. We all had a lot of experience with WhatsApp. WhatsApp messenger is the cross-platform instant messenger and most popular messaging application which gives a tough competition to other messengers. Today, Billions of people around the world access WhatsApp because of its amazing feature and simple user interface. WhatsApp updated the new features step by step to attract the users. At first, WhatsApp was designed for the Android device. Later, it also designed for other platforms like Blackberry, Windows Phone, IOS and PC’s because of its popularity.
The popularity of messaging app has gone beyond the Smartphone’s and found a place in PC’s and Laptops as well. Using the WhatsApp on your PC gives you more advantages like send files, photos, Movies, audio or any folder. PC is more comfort compared to Smartphones because of storage capacity. For PC and Laptop users WhatsApp launched the WhatsApp Web officially for PC and Laptop users.
Whatsapp now available to use in Linux through web browser:-
Some people asking the question like Does WhatsApp work on Linux OS including Ubuntu, Linux Mint, and Elementary OS etc. The answer is YES! You can possible to use the WhatsApp for Ubuntu Linux OS. Do you look for how to use WhatsApp for Ubuntu, Right? Then read this article carefully to get full detailed information. Lets we get into the main topic now. Why would anyone want to use WhatsApp in Windows or Linux OS? Well, there are several reasons. For example, a lost mobile phone may drive you to find a temporary way to keep contact with your friends on WhatsApp. Or those with visual issues may likewise incline toward the bigger PC screen over a cell phone screen.
Apart from messaging, video or audio call features, WhatsApp announced a business platform which will enable companies to provide customer service to users. Using WhatsApp for Ubuntu, you can either log in to your existing account or you can create a new WhatsApp account on your PC. If you want to use the WhatsApp messenger for Ubuntu OS, then you must download Android Emulator on your PC. Android emulator is the software which is used to run any android application on your PC or Laptop. So, follow the below procedure carefully to get the WhatsApp for Ubuntu.
How to Download WhatsApp for Ubuntu:
On Windows, you can easily run any android application using Bluestack Android emulator. But Ubuntu Linux OS didn’t support the Bluestack Android Emulator. Don’t worry guys. We have one alternative method to download WhatsApp for Ubuntu. You can easily download the WhatsApp on your Ubuntu OS using Genymotion Android Emulator. Let’s see the step by step procedure.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Genymotion. You have to create an account on Genymotion to download it on your PC.
- Otherwise click here to download Genymotion directly.
- The application comes as a .debi file so simply double-click it to begin the installation.
- After the installation, you have to download the WhatsApp messenger on your PC.
- There are two ways to use WhatsApp on PC. First one is, you can install the APK file of WhatsApp directly from its official website. The second one is, installing the Google Play store on Genymotion and searches the WhatsApp messenger on your PC and uses it directly.
- You can choose any method to install WhatsApp messenger on your PC. I will suggest you the second method.
- After the installation, you can easily access the WhatsApp messenger for Ubuntu Linux OS.
- Enjoy the sharing of photos, files, folders on your PC using WhatsApp.
Leave a Reply