Shareit for jio phone: Hi friends, welcome to our blog. Do you want to install Shareit on jio phone? Then you are in a correct place here in this post I will let you know about how to share files from Shareit to jio phone easily. Most of the time we need this feature to share files from android or any other mobiles to Jio phone. Jio phone is running in kaiOS and it is developing most of the common applications like whatsapp, facebook, imo and so on.
After the launch of Reliance jio phone mobile and internet users increased drastically in india. Most of the time people need software or a tool to share files/data to others. Jio phone has a Bluetooth option to share files between devices but it will be very slow. Now we can easily transfer data from android shareit to jio phone you need to follow the below method.
From the below method you can only transfer files from android or other platform device to jio phone. You can share files from jio phone to others using only Bluetooth option.
Also Check: Xender file sharing app,
How to transfer files from shareit to jio phone?
Shareit for jio phone is to transfer photos, videos, audio and any files from android to jio phone. This is not that much difficult. Jio phone has an option called WIFI hotspot using this option you can share and receive any files from android or iphones let’s see how to do this.
First your android phone should have a shareit app with a latest version updated and jio phone with hotspot enabled one. The transfer speed to really awesome and more speed than normal Bluetooth.
Steps to use shareit in jio phone to receive files:
To share files from any android phone to jio phone then your android phone should have the latest version of shareit app and in your jio phone enable the WiFi hotspot first let’s see the step by step process.
- First of all, to use shareit for jio phone open your jio phone and go to setting.
- Open settings and in the list WiFi hot-spot option is there just click and make it on.
- Now take your android phone which you are going to share from and open shareit application in it.
- Now select the photos, videos or files which you want to share.
- In the shareit app right top you can see the three dots menu just click there.
- It will show you the menu option in that select “webshare” option.
- Then it will show you the 2 step process to share files to jio phone using webshare option.
- In the first option it will show you to browse the URL to get the files and second one it will show you a QR code to scan.
- Now in your jio phone open browser and type the URL which is shown in the first step.
- Then it will show the shared files from the android phone now just click the files to download.
- This is the simple steps you can do to transfer files from any phone to jio phone shareit.
Finally, This is how you can use shareit app in jio phone. If you have any doubts in this above step just leave a comment below and thank you for your visit.
Related searches of shareit on jio phone:
shareit for jio phone download
jio phone shareit app download
jio shareit app download
how to install shareit in jio phone
jio shareit download
how to use shareit in jio phone in english
jio phone me shareit kaise chalaye
jio share app download in jio phone